Saturday, December 13, 2008

by my side

I never stop feeling strange,cause you never know if you really changed...
You can never tell if your center stage,is thin as glass and never meant a thing...
And you never feel good or bad only strange and unprepared,cause I never see you coming or you leaving..
It's taking time,all this fear I pushed back to move on..beating me like a panic attack since you've gone and if I never fear to be more alone, I do now...
I turn to see my faded tracks in the snow...
I've come so far with no idea where to go..
It's takin' hold of a fool with a fondness for pain and turn to run without a chance to explain..I don't look back to spot where I fell,don't you look back, and don't you ever tell..cause we know pride, it doesn't heal all that well,all that well...
I need you to tell me you'll be right by my side!!When I feel alone, you'll be right by my side in a crazy world, you'll be right by my side

No comments: