Sunday, December 14, 2008

???

Why can't you finish what you've started?
Why can't you try and understand?
It doesn't make a bit of difference if you start what you can't finish..Every story needs an ending, after all..I think I've known it for a long time suffice to say,it's been a while...
You're too afraid to face the outcome..quite likely, you're a failure..
It's a shitty thing to say, but hey man - the clock is ticking..and i thought of all the things I'd like to say,cramped up and couldn't write a word all day..
I just waited for my world to fall apart..That's why I'll never finish anything I start!!What fills the magic in the meantime?I know it’s hard without a vice,
You need to find a new solution,Adaptation or retribution...If you truly do believe in something,somehow it all works out...
I'm completely bored with every single word..and nothing ever works and this juvenile search is systematically revealing to me that I need a new approach..
So sick of all the things I'm trying to say..I just waited for my world to fall apart
That's why I'll never finish anything...

No comments: