Tuesday, June 2, 2009

i love 2oo9 :)

hai hai . long time no update again . feel so lazy to update this blog . hahahaa . it's almost midnight , and i'm still online . i miss this moment . what's goin on lately ? hmmm , nothing special . the next 2 weeks , im going to face the final test , wish me luck :) . oh ya , i almost forget to tell , i can't wait until this 29th . because that day , i'll celebrate my anniversary with my boy . 5 years friends... ahahaha . can't believe i can pass as long as it takes . hmm , too much plans on this holiday .
next week im going to go to puncak with my besties , and then next August i'll have a holiday with my campus's friends to go to Bali . i hope my boy can join with us . but it still on a plan . and the plan that i cant wait from now on is , IM GOING TO GO FOR EUROTRIP . oh man , really can't believe this . this is really my dream come true . my dream since i was kid . i just can imagine that on my mind . but now hey , hahaha . speechless when my parents told that . aww. i hope it will become true . amien .

No comments: