Tuesday, September 23, 2008

for you...i will

Wandering the streets in a world underneath it all.. Nothing seems to be, nothing tastes as sweet
As what I can't have.. Like you and the way that you're twisting your hair round your finger..
I'm not afraid to tell you what I feel about you..

I'm gonna muster every ounce of confidence I have and cannon ball into the water...
For you I will do this...

Forgive me if I stutter from all of the clutter in my head..Cuz I could fall asleep in those eyes
Like a water bed...
Do I seem familiar? I've crossed you in hallwaysa thousand times, no more camouflage
I want to be exposed, and not be afraid to fall...
If I could dim the lights in the mall and create a mood I would shout out your name so it
echoes in every room....That's what I'd do...


No comments: