Thursday, December 16, 2010

i woke up this morning caused by my daddy's car. yeah, he went to his office and as usual i dont know because i was still gluing to the bed and blanket. i saw my blackberry and found 3 bbms. from lucky, kak ardi, and alnogi. i read them and put them off. i turned the tv on. seriously, this problem is killing me. i cant be in a quiet room alone. so i decided to went out my room. then finding my mom, she goes to her friend's house. making a hot dilmah tea is one of my favourite thing in the morning. ah, life is too beautiful. i dont wanna mess my life up with the unimportant things like that. i have to move on. waking up and close the old book. i have to walk with ive got right now. im starting my new life today. im trying. and thank god its friday. happy holiday!

No comments: