Thursday, October 2, 2008

HAPPY EID MUBARAK

HAPPY EID MUBARAK for all moeslem in this whole world..

this is for the second time i didn't celebrate the eid mubarak with both of my parents..because they went to their villages.i know one thing that always people asked to me was 'lo knp gak ikut yu?'..hahaha..actually i reallyyyyy wannaaaaaa went with them..but both of my sisters couldn't join..because my oldest sister is pregnant and my older sister, she said she didn't get long holiday..so i lazy to join with my parents alone..because if they've already in their villages*tuban*,they busy with their own business..zzz...

ok..let's talk about takbiran's night...ogy picked me up on 8.3o..after that we went to rivan's house..there are ucup,ryanka,manga,bocil,liko,dinda,fiole,gajel,gerry, and of course rivan..first we went to senayan..it's not too crowded..but i don't know why then we went to monas..but on the way went there,it's stuck on the street...then we decided to back to celebrate in senayan..but..wo-ho...when we back again to senayan..it didn't same as before..it's crowded too..but finally,as usual.....go back to mc'd bintaro zzz....

in the morning,i went to mosque just both with my older sister and we LATE...ahahahaha...after that my families came to my house and stayed...

No comments: